Hosted by H.E. Mrs. Ol’ga Algayerova, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Slovakia to the International Organisations in Vienna, the meeting will take place on the premises of the Slovak Permanent Mission.
As a follow-up to the Doha Civil Society Forum Declaration adopted at the UN Crime Congress held in Qatar last April and the civil society hearing held during the UNODC Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice. Priority themes for the Japan Congress will also represent another focus.
- Welcome remarks delivered by the Ambassador
- Self-Introduction of the participants and their concerns
- Priorities of the Slovak Government in connection with the UN Crime Programme
- Priorities of NGOs for the next Crime Commission and Crime Congress
- Ideas for closer collaboration between Member States and NGOs
If you would like to attend please send a short email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the participants and their affiliations.
Download the Agenda Here: