Meeting List: Click/Tap to View List
- Alliance Meeting Video and Audio Record
- Minutes of April 9th, 2018 Alliance Meeting
- April 9th Alliance Meeting: The Podcast
- NGO Dialogue with the CCPCJ Chair regarding the 14th Crime Congress in 2020
- Alliance Pre-Crime Commission Meeting, March 1, 2017
- UNODC Seeking comments on the issue of restorative justice
- Meeting: April 27, 2016
- Meeting: March 2, 2016
- Meeting: December 1, 2015
- Meeting: September 29, 2015
- June 15, 2015
- November 14, 2104
- August 8, 2014
- June 13, 2014
- April 4th 2014 Regular Meeting
- Review of February Meeting of the Vienna Alliance
- Outcome of NY Alliance Elections
- January 10th -February 14th Regular Meeting
- November 8th Regular Meeting
- September 13th Regular Meeting
- July 12th Regular Meeting
- May 10th Regular Meeting
- March 8th, 2013 Regular Meeting
- January 11, 2013 Meeting
- November 9th, 2012 Meeting Documents
- September 14, 2012
- Alliance By-Laws
August8_Agenda Notes from the June 13, 2014 Meeting AttendeesRosalind Harris : International Social ServiceElizabeth Gondles : international Prisoner Aid Association and American Correc.Asoc.James Gondles : American Correctional AssociationRuby Henry. ...
Notes from April 4th Meeting Notes from the April 4th 2014 Meeting Attendees Lynette Parker, Prison Fellowship International, firstname.lastname@example.org Rosalind Harris,...
Dear NGO Representatives, It is my pleasure to share with you the summary of the meeting of the Vienna Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, hosted by H.E. Ambassador Luis Alfonso De Alba, Permanent Representative of Mexico to the International...
Congratulations to Dr. Afaf Mahfouz, the new Chair of the Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, New York. Despite winter storms, the Alliance held it first "blended" elections by connecting those who gathered in NYC with others calling in from...
The February 14th meeting replaced the January 10th Regular meeting. PLEASE NOTE the change of Venue: The meeting will be hosted...
Minutes from the September 13th Meeting September 13, 2013 Minutes Draft With the elections coming up in January 2014, we have a call for nominations. Call for Nominations November Meeting Agenda Agenda11082013 Chair's Report Chair’s Report 8th November...
September 13th Agenda July2013minutes Chair's Update—September...
Meeting Documents Agenda07122013 May 10, 2013 Meeting Minutes ...
May 10th Meeting Documents Agenda for the Regular Meeting to be held Friday 10th May: Agenda05102013 Transcript from the March Online Meeting: Raw MeetingTranscript Invitation from the Committee on Spirituality, Values and Global Concerns-NY: Invitation To...
January documents still available for...
The main discussions of the November 9th, 2012 meeting centered around the upcoming events for the "Promoting a Just Society." However the printed meeting minutes from the previous meeting are currently "out of reach" and will be dealt with in the following meeting....