Join one of the strategy sprints taking place in the margins of the 27th Crime Commission. Get more information about participation here:
- Break New Ground — This is a civil-civic innovation.
- Engage more participants — and so optimize the knowledge resources available in CCPCJ.
- Cover Expenses — Modest materials and printing costs.
- Create Buzz — By hosting a small reception outside the meeting room after participants present their findings. We want top encourage people to linger to explore even more new opportunities that SOLVE2018 will spark.
- Promote SOLVE2018 — so people can know what we can do #bettertogether.
- Raise the voice of civil society’s contribution to peace and security through the expansion of a culture of lawfulness