Please Note: The times showing above should be showing the actual time of the event as it will take place in your time zone
(or at least the time zone setting in your computer or mobile device.)
Current Meeting Agenda for the 4:00 PM Meeting in Vienna
- Overview of last meeting (report of attendance and outcome of survey)
- Report from femicide events in New York and Vienna
- Report on the St. Petersburg Conference of States Parties to UNCAC
- Report on Civil Society Task Force UNGASS 2016 preparations
- Invitation to Members to brief the Alliance on their work relevant to upcoming meetings in future Alliance meetings
NOTE: We do have an invite out to Jean-Paul LaBorde, Executive Director of Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate (CTED) and Assistant Secretary-General since June 2013 to brief us on the aspects of their work relevant to crime prevention and criminal justice in light of current issues.
We will update the agenda as the information comes to us about this invitation.
Download Meeting Documents
Download the Minutes here from the Sept. 29th Meeting