Once you are registered, you will be able to download a calendar file to add to your calendar with times adjusted for your time-zone.
Karen Judd Smith will host this online event and handle the technology side (hopefully smoothly!) so Michael Platzer (Chair, Vienna Alliance) and Mirella Dummar Frahi (Civil Affairs Officer, UNODC) can cover the following topics:
- October 1 resumed Criminal Justice and Crime Prevention Commission Intersessional (Vienna)
- Mandela Rules Event New York (October 7)
- Femicide Event New York (October 16)
- St Petersburg Anti-Corruption Conference
- Sixth session of the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption (St. Petersburg, 2-6 November 2015) Documents
- Extremism and Femicide (November 25) Vienna
- This will be conducted online
The webinar will be conducted in the format of a briefing so that we can provide members with a recording for review later viewing.
We are endeavoring to create additional ways to connect and inform NGOs active with crime prevention and criminal justice issues. Since this is a bit experimental, we look forward to your participation and feedback!
Participants will be able to submit questions via chat during the online session.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Please Note: Even if you know you cannot make it at the appointed hour (4:00 PM Vienna, 10:00 AM NY, 7:00 AM Pacific US, 9:00 PM Bangkok, 11:30 PM Adelaide, Australia) please register so we can send you access information for the replay.