Date & Time
Friday July 10, 2020 at 11:00 AM New York (EST)
Toggle the link below to see some corresponding times for our meeting.
Or you can check for the equivalent time at your location using this:
Check World Times for the Meeting
These are the corresponding times for the meeting:
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Francisco (USA – California)||Friday, July 10, 2020 at 8:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|New York (USA – New York)||Friday, July 10, 2020 at 11:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Vienna (Austria – Vienna)||Friday, July 10, 2020 at 5:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Sydney (Australia – New South Wales)||Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 1:00:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Freetown (Sierra Leone)||Friday, July 10, 2020 at 3:00:00 pm||GMT||UTC|
|Sofia (Bulgaria)||Friday, July 10, 2020 at 6:00:00 pm||EEST||UTC+3 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, July 10, 2020 at 15:00:00|
NOTE: The Working Group on Domestic Violence and COVID-19 will meet from 10P AM – 11:00 AM
|10:00 AM||Domestic Violence and COVID-19 Working Group|
|11:00 AM – 12:30 PM||Regular Meeting of the Alliance|
- Around the Room—Around the World: 2-minute self-introductions.
- Updates on crime prevention and criminal justice related events at UNHQ and Vienna.
- 2020 Alliance Calendar
- September: Outline of Responsibilities & Call for Nominations
- October: Online Summit on Domestic Violence During COVID
- November: Presentation of the Slate of Candidates for the Alliance Board
- December: Membership Drive
- January: 2021 Elections
- News from Members
(Please indicate on the RSVP that you would like to report on your organization’s events / invitation participation in this segment.)
- Next Meeting: Friday August 14, 2020 @ 11:00 AM EDT.
RSVPs for the next meeting will open soon.
If you know someone who may be interested in attending to subscribe to our updates so we can keep them in the loop.
Send them this link to add their name, email, organization and country: https://cli.re/eZkP39