The English-language documents for use tomorrow are ready and attached here!
The Arabic, French and Spanish versions of the press release are nearly ready and will be circulated soon.
1. UNCAC Coalition statement: Coalition Statement
English version in PDF.
2. Coalition press release: Press Release
The English version in PDF –to be released on Wednesday.
3. Coalition letter to UN General Assembly President: COALITION LETTER TO GA PRESIDENT 25 9 13
This letter is being with the UNCAC Coalition statement as an attachment.
4. Sample letter to national government officials: Sample Letter
You could adapt this in order to transmit the UNCAC Coalition statement to government officials (and if you wish you could also transmit the Coalition letter to the GA President).
The first three documents will be posted online on the UNCAC Coalition website early in the morning in Berlin at the following link in case you want to link to them:
What you can do:
1. Press outreach: You could send the Coalition press release OR your own press release to your press list on Wednesday.
2. Write to government officials: You could send government ministers and other policy-makers the Coalition’s letter to the UN General Assembly President with the Coalition statement OR send your own letter (perhaps using the sample letter) with the statement. You could then arrange for a follow-up phone call or meeting.
3. Website and social media: You could post the UNCAC Coalition statement, press release and letter to the UN General Assembly President on your website and Facebook page and tweet them on Wednesday.
You could also link to/post/tweet the Coalition web page. You could also post your own press release and letter.
The Coalition Coordination Committee would very much welcome your joining in this initiative!
Head of Conventions Unit
Transparency International Secretariat
Tel: +49-30-3438 20-17
Fax: +49-30-3470 3912
NOTE: The UN COSP Roles of Procedure are available online here: